Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Lunch Workouts

I have been trying to make time to exercise in my lunch hour. I used to bring a lunch with me, but now most days I don't have much time (I am working on time management).

This time I made a big effort. Yesterday I made my usual green smoothie (I'll post a recipe of my favorite greenie). I made sure to bring my snacks. I brought my backpack with my exercise clothes. So when lunchtime came, I changed my clothes and walked to my car. I usually park my car 1/2 of a mile away from my office. I couldn't afford parking by my office building. Anyways, it's still good exercise.

I thought I had time to get gas and a good lunch. So I walked the half mile to my car. A new gas station opened up by my work, and the gas prices are cheap. I drove my car there, my gas on almost empty. As I opened the gas tank door, I realized I left my debit card in my wallet...in the office. I also forgot my license, which was also in my wallet.
I went back in my car and drove back to work. I couldn't get the lunch I wanted. But I did get something to eat. Thanks to the Starbucks app, I put more money on my account and bought a sandwich. I'm trying not to eat breads and pastas, but I can work on that tomorrow.

I can't wait to wake up tomorrow morning! I am doing 100 squats a day. I can do them in the morning before I take a shower. It is said to tone your middle and your lower body, and that is what I need right now. Boy, did my legs feel like jello on day 1! Tomorrow will be hard. I know I will be sore. But I will do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...