Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Goals for the year and current projects.

Today I am in contemplation. What will this crochet hobby turn into? I haven't really found a niche for myself yet. I've seen so many things that I want to make. I know I need to schedule more time and effort to devote to my projects. I have a few things already started, but then I pick up something else.

Recently, I have been working on ear warmers and dog sweaters. I don't have a dog, and someone asked me if I could make 3 small dog sweaters. Ok, why not? I found this great pattern from Stitch11, and I even made modifications because I did not know the sizes of the dogs. I haven't had time to take pictures of the sweaters yet because they were being fitted on the dogs yesterday. I might have to go over to this person's house to finish the job so I can start something new.

Speaking of new, I'm glad I got new projects to work on for the new year. Here is a list of what I have to do:

- (3) small dog sweaters
- (1) earwarmer - black
- (2) sets of hat and scarf - pink
- (1) ruffle scarf - blue/teal
- (1) shawl (for mother's day)

I am waiting for my paycheck this week to purchase pink yarn. Hopefully the next few projects will be done quick. I want to start selling crochet patterns too. That will be one of my goals for this year.

What are your goals for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...