Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Walk Now for Autism Speaks Event Saturday April 20



This is my family's third time walking for this event. We had a lot of fun connecting with the family and getting to know the various organizations that were represented. Last year the event was moved from Al Lopez Park to Raymond James stadium. There were thousands of people gathering together in colorful shirts displaying who they were walking for. So many people know at least one person living with Autism. Year after year our group has grown to more and more supporters. 

I love my nephew Aidric. He is really something special, and I want to be one of the people that brings the best out of him. This is why I want to want to focus my Master's degree on learning about Autism and other disabilities affecting our children.

I am thankful for everyone who has given so far. And we can still give more. If you want to give. you can do it Online Here (for donations of $20 or more), or you can fill out the offline form and mail a donation of less than $20.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...