Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Hair Adventure: Part 1

I say this is part 1 of the "adventure" because she needs to do some touch-ups on my hair this week.

I am getting used to the color. It is something completely different than what I thought it would be.

Let me stop talking and show you:

This is how my hair looked when she cut it last month.


Here is what my hair looks like now.


After looking at pictures of my new do, it's not looking as bad as I thought. It is a lot more brighter, but not like the picture (I figured it wouldn't be). All she needs to do is define the darker roots and cut the bangs shorter. 

This is what it looks like when I washed my hair this morning.


We'll see the difference once she adds the bangs.

Everyone else is liking my new hair. Guess I have to get used to it. And I hope my hair gets past this crunchy phase soon. Any suggestions on a good conditioner?



I linked this blog entry to:
Modern Hippie Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...