Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Wordless Wednesday: California

I'm linking up with Crafty Spices Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop #57

I wish I had a camera with me to take more. I only had my phone to take pictures, and my battery would die so quickly (If it were a vacation, I would have bought a camera). The majority of my pictures for this trip consisted of three things: skies, bridges and land (some city pictures, but mostly views from the plane).

Here are some of the pictures from Oakland and San Francisco, California. 

 
Some of the MANY sky pictures


Bridge pictures (Bay Bridge to Treasure Island, days before they built a new bridge)

Mountains everywhere!

The infamous Golden Gate Bridge

Beautiful houses in San Francisco

One of my favorite views, looking down San Fran from Lombard St.

Goodbye, CA!

Wordless Wednesday Hop

I linked this blog entry to:
Tales From A Mother - Wordless Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...