Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Goals for the year and current projects.

Today I am in contemplation. What will this crochet hobby turn into? I haven't really found a niche for myself yet. I've seen so many things that I want to make. I know I need to schedule more time and effort to devote to my projects. I have a few things already started, but then I pick up something else.

Recently, I have been working on ear warmers and dog sweaters. I don't have a dog, and someone asked me if I could make 3 small dog sweaters. Ok, why not? I found this great pattern from Stitch11, and I even made modifications because I did not know the sizes of the dogs. I haven't had time to take pictures of the sweaters yet because they were being fitted on the dogs yesterday. I might have to go over to this person's house to finish the job so I can start something new.

Speaking of new, I'm glad I got new projects to work on for the new year. Here is a list of what I have to do:

- (3) small dog sweaters
- (1) earwarmer - black
- (2) sets of hat and scarf - pink
- (1) ruffle scarf - blue/teal
- (1) shawl (for mother's day)

I am waiting for my paycheck this week to purchase pink yarn. Hopefully the next few projects will be done quick. I want to start selling crochet patterns too. That will be one of my goals for this year.

What are your goals for this year?

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...