Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Pinterest Recipe Review - Crockpot Chili

I'm so glad this recipe came out great! Everyone loved it!

Here's the original link: Thick and Hearty Chili by I Wash...You Dry


Here are my ingredients. I was concerned that I wouldn't have enough chili for everyone, so I bought an extra can of diced tomatoes. I used a can each of light red kidney beans, dark red kidney beans and pinto beans. I didn't know how some people felt about black beans. I love black beans though.


I cooked 1 lb. of meat and threw all the ingredients in a large crock pot. Luckily I had almost all the spices for the homemade chili seasoning. I threw in some paprika and adobo for good measure. I cooked everything on high for 4 hours, and it was done when I came home.

I'm glad I picked this recipe to make first because it was SO EASY!! My friends even repinned the recipe! Thanks Shawn!

I don't have a chili after picture because I didn't have time to take one. As a consolation, I took a video of my sister the birthday girl cutting onions. Enjoy!


I shared this blog post on:

Epic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...