Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Lunch Time: Campbell's Soup and Minute Brown and Wild Rice

I haven't talked about my lunch meals in a while. I haven't been very good at meal planning recently, but I have a drawer of food in my office if I don't bring my lunch with me. 

When I get the chance to stop at the grocery store on my lunch break, I get different kinds of soups to try (and if they are on sale, I'll get a few of those!).
Today I had Campbell's Home Style Mexican-Style Tortilla Soup and I added some Minute® Ready to Serve Brown & Wild Rice



I am usually cautious with Campbell's soups, but I really liked the flavor of this soup. I wish there were more vegetables than rice, but it was still a good meal. They also have a Healthy Request version of this soup.


Once I added the Minute Brown and Wild Rice, the soup became thicker. Luckily I was hungry, so the soup is all gone. I love these little single serving packs. They are easy to heat up, and they fill me up. 

Another thing I like about Minute rice is the plastic containers the single serving rice comes in. They are really sturdy and can be reused for other things, like my paper clip holder. I could also decorate it with markers, if I were more creative. I might just try that.



Disclosure: I was not compensated for writing this review. This is my own personal opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...