Welcome to this week's blog hop!This blog hop runs from Monday 12:00 PM through Friday 11:59 PM EST.
Featured posts of the week:
Posted below is the featured blog post of the week. I love to find unique blogs and post to share about and write little comments on their writings. I try my best to give every blog a chance to be chosen, so make sure to enter your blog every week!
Don't forget to check out the other blogs from last week!
What have I been doing?
I've been fighting off a cold all week, while singing and practicing for our church's Christmas program. I've also been learning how to be a photographer. I have been helping a friend with wedding photography, and I'm learning to use my camera, finally. Did I also mention that I will be sharing a table with my boyfriend at a local holiday market? I'm really excited about this event, and I hope I can some items sold.
Now it's your turn! What have you been doing this week?
- Please post the link to a specific blog entry, not just the blog. I look at every link posted, and I comment in every entry. If you don't post a specific entry I can't comment!
- Adding your email address will add you to my blog hop email list. I will only send you an email once a week informing you of the blog hop. If you don't want to be emailed, just let me know.
- If your blog is featured on this blog hop, I will be using the picture you posted on the linky.
- Family friendly posts, please!
- I also added a LIKE feature to the list, so make sure you check out the other blogs and like your favorite! Help me choose the featured blogs for the week! You only get one choice for a favorite though, but if you have other favorites, let me know in the comments!
Grab a Button!
Follow Content in the Meantime for future blog hops!
I shared this blog post on: