Welcome to the What Are You Doing? February blog hop!Happy Valentine's Day! This blog hop runs from February 14 through February 28. You will have all month long to add to this list!
Sara from Content in the Meantime
Featured post of the week:
Just in time for Valentine's Day! Lolly Jane shared their 17 Valentine's Day crafts for kids post last month. Cute fun projects to do with your kids! Thanks for sharing!
Congratulations to the featured blog!
Featured posts can add this button to their post or blog:
What have I been doing?
Now it's your turn! What have you been doing this week?
- Please post the link to a specific blog entry, not just the blog. I look at every link posted, and I comment in every entry. If you don't post a specific entry I can't comment!
- Adding your email address will add you to my blog hop email list. I will only send you an email once a week informing you of the blog hop. If you don't want to be emailed, just let me know.
- If your blog is featured on this blog hop, I will be using the picture you posted on the linky.
- Family friendly posts, please!
- I also added a LIKE feature to the list, so make sure you check out the other blogs and like your favorite! Help me choose the featured blogs for the week! You only get one choice for a favorite though, but if you have other favorites, let me know in the comments!
Grab a Button!
Follow Content in the Meantime for future blog hops!
I shared this blog post on: