Welcome to the What Are You Doing? April blog hop!This blog hop runs from April 1 through April 31. You will have all month long to add to this list!
Your hosts:Sara from Content in the Meantime
Featured post of the week:
I've been saving a variety of recipes on Facebook and Pinterest, especially ones that involve making a bread or a crust. I don't know when I will find the time to try them out, but I know I will need them one day. I love this idea for Heart Shaped Dinner Rolls from Somewhat Simple and how they provide their favorite dinner roll recipe. They look amazing and so much better than the store bought kind. Thank you for sharing!
Congratulations to the featured blog!
Featured posts can add this button to their post or blog:
What have I been doing?
As you can see from the blog, I have been busy at work again for the past couple of months. But my husband and I have been creating and testing projects we find online. My husband made me a hanging planter shelf to showcase my surviving plants.
I am still trying to make vegetables grow. I think we might have some potatoes ready, and I started more red and green peppers. I also tried making puppy chow with tortilla chips and pita chips, but there are no pictures to prove it. I promise I didn't eat them all!
Now it's your turn! What have you been doing this week?
- Please post the link to a specific blog entry, not just the blog. I look at every link posted, and I comment in every entry. If you don't post a specific entry I can't comment!
- Adding your email address will add you to my blog hop email list. I will only send you an email once a week informing you of the blog hop. If you don't want to be emailed, just let me know.
- If your blog is featured on this blog hop, I will be using the picture you posted on the linky.
- Family friendly posts, please!
- I also added a LIKE feature to the list, so make sure you check out the other blogs and like your favorite! Help me choose the featured blogs for the week! You only get one choice for a favorite though, but if you have other favorites, let me know in the comments!
Grab a Button!
Follow Content in the Meantime for future blog hops!
I shared this blog post on: