Thursday, May 2, 2013

Eating Healthy...again

So it's back to the eating again. I've been trying different things over the years, like different exercises and diets. I just have to be more consistent with what I am doing.

I made a smoothie for breakfast today, similar to the greenie morning smoothie. I added strawberries and blueberries to the mix. It was more of a purple then a greenie. I wish I added another banana though, because I'm so hungry right now! At least it's time for lunch. I didn't bring food today, but I'm going to get the biggest salad I can find with everything on it!

I'm using the my fitness pal app on my phone again, to keep track of the things I eat...even if I shouldn't have eaten them (like the small handful of reece's pieces I threw in my mouth a few minutes ago!)

BAD!
But it's a daily process. And I can't put myself down for it. I've been walking more every day, and that makes me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...