Wednesday, May 8, 2013

What Are You Doing? Wednesday Blog Hop #2

We are back this week for another exciting blog hop!


What have I been doing? I just completed another Perfect Purse pattern with some differences. I made the bag longer than the original (mostly because I didn't have any more of this yarn, and I wanted to use it all!). I'm also researching what strap would go best with this bag. I don't know whether I should make one with yarn or use another type of material, like an old strap from a purse I don't use anymore. It could be an option...but it makes me want to make another bag with matching colors for a leather or pleather strap, which would mean another bag design perhaps? I also could add a lining to this bag, so it could take a little more time to complete this project.

Now it's your turn! Show me what you working on!

Don't forget to share!

Get my Button!
Content in the Meantime


Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...