Tuesday, September 17, 2013

UGLee Pen Review


Have you heard about the UGLee Pen? I've read  so much about the product that I decided to test it out myself.

The UGLee pen is an ergonomic pen that fits into the grooves of your fingers. There is no need to use pressure or overwork muscles in your hand to get this pen to write.

The ink is a combination of gel and ball point pen design, allowing for smooth writing.


The UG stands for "Ultimate Grip", and I've never seen a pen with this type of grip. It's softer than any grip I've felt, but it is built to last longer. It is said to be indestructible, and so far the nylon grip has stayed intact.

This is a perfect product for all ages, especially for people with hand pain or wrist pain, or arthritis and for children who are beginning to write. Check out these testimonials and see what the pen can do for you!


They have 3 ink colors and 7 different pen colors to choose from. You can also buy ink refills on their website too.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...