This blog hop runs from Wednesday through next Tuesday 11:59pm EST.
Fall is my favorite time to bake wonderful treats, and Orchards Girls made the best choice with Pumpkin Cookie Mini Cheesecakes. I LOVE pumpkin and cheesecake together!
Nannypology shared a story about an ambitious child pastry chef and the "cake recipe" they created.
Congratulations to the featured blogs!
What have I been doing?
I took a day off from crocheting to make a card for my parent's anniversary. I went to the store on Monday, and the majority of the anniversary cards were from the spouse or significant other. I could not find a card for parents. So I took material that I had at home and made them a card. I was pretty pleased with myself.
Now it's your turn! What have you been doing this week?
- Please post the link to a specific blog entry, not just the blog. I look at every link posted, and I comment in every entry. If you don't post a specific entry I can't comment!
- Adding your email address will add you to my blog hop email list. I will only send you an email once a week informing you of the blog hop. If you don't want to be emailed, just let me know.
- If your blog is featured on this blog hop, I will be using the picture you posted on the linky.
- I will share all blog entries on my Facebook page: http://facebook.com/contentinthemeantime
- All blog posts will also be pinned on my pinterest board, so others can see the awesome things you are doing!
- Family friendly posts, please!
Grab a Button!
Follow me for future blog hops!
I linked this blog entry to: