Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What Are You Doing? Wednesday Blog Hop #21

Welcome to this week's blog hop #21!

This blog hop runs from Wednesday through next Tuesday 11:59pm EST. 

This week's featured blog posts are from Jenn's Random Scraps and My Personal Accent.



Jenn shared a recipe for a Basic White Sauce that can be combined with other dishes to make great casseroles. Perfect for moms on  a tight schedule!


DIY Origami Gift Box - My Personal Accent

Since I'm on a paper craft craze, I loved these DIY Gift Boxes shared by Angela. Beautiful and simple to make with her instructions.
Congratulations to the featured blogs!



Link-Ups and Blog Hops 

I am also sharing link-ups and blog hops shared on this blog hop. Don't forget to check out the Chain Linky Climb from God's Growing Garden, I Made That Thursday Link Party by Dolly Creates, and Nannypology's Party With Me Fridays.


God’s Growing Garden 

What have I been doing?


IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY! 

Check out my giveaway!

 


Now it's your turn! What have you been doing this week?

  • Please post the link to a specific blog entry, not just the blog. I look at every link posted, and I comment in every entry. If you don't post a specific entry I can't comment!
  • Adding your email address will add you to my blog hop email list. I will only send you an email once a week informing you of the blog hop. If you don't want to be emailed, just let me know.
  • If your blog is featured on this blog hop, I will be using the picture you posted on the linky.
  • I will share all blog entries on my Facebook page: http://facebook.com/contentinthemeantime
  • All blog posts will also be pinned on my pinterest board, so others can see the awesome things you are doing!
  • Family friendly posts, please!

Grab a Button!
Content in the Meantime

Follow me for future blog hops!
     

I linked this blog entry to:
Show Of Feature Button photo featuredblogbutton.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...