Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Internet Finds: Brain Test


Most of the time I find these kind of websites from friends and pages I follow on Facebook. I love finding surveys and tests on the brain and sociological type information. I always wondered which side of my brain is dominant (who hasn't?), so when I found this brain test by Sommer & Sommer I took it (This is a German website, so make sure you click on English on the top right). The test is short, but it has really nice graphics. Here are my results:

I'll admit, I took the test 3 times. The first test I had something like 72% right brained. I realized I answered one question incorrectly, so I took it again and it showed 50-50%. There's no way to save your results, so I took the test one more time and this is what I got. There's not too much in-depth explanation as to why the numbers are the way they are. It made me want to look at other websites, and I found a couple that were good.

The Art Institute of Vancouver has a more precise explanation of each percentage, with a breakdown of the numbers in terms of  how creative or logical you may be.

I took a face recognition test on Test My Brain, and there are more fun tests to take to work on your brain and eye motor skills. 

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...