Wednesday, October 23, 2013

What Are You Doing? Blog Hop #25

Good morning! Welcome to my What Are You Doing? Blog Hop #25! We are doing something new!

Please welcome my new co-host, Kassandra from Coffee and Their Kisses. Check out her blog!




The featured blogs posts will be done differently from now on. I will choose what is featured based on the highest amount of "likes" per post. The co-host and guests will also have a chance to choose their favorites.


Here is Kassandra's favorite post:


What a beautiful crocheted teddy bear from Simple Stitches by Rachelle! Definitely a favorite of mine! This also received 2 "likes" from other bloggers.
You can also visit Rachelle's etsy page and order a custom design teddy bear of your own!


Congratulations to the featured blogs!



Link-Ups and Blog Hops 


What have I been doing?


Did you see my first pumpkin carving?


Don't forget to enter the 

Fabulous Group Giveaway from This Momma's Ramblings!


Now it's your turn! What have you been doing this week?

  • Please post the link to a specific blog entry, not just the blog. I look at every link posted, and I comment in every entry. If you don't post a specific entry I can't comment!
  • Adding your email address will add you to my blog hop email list. I will only send you an email once a week informing you of the blog hop. If you don't want to be emailed, just let me know.
  • If your blog is featured on this blog hop, I will be using the picture you posted on the linky.
  • I will share all blog entries on my Facebook page: http://facebook.com/contentinthemeantime
  • All blog posts will also be pinned on my pinterest board, so others can see the awesome things you are doing!
  • Family friendly posts, please!
  • *NEW* I also added a LIKE feature to the list, so make sure you check out the other blogs and like your favorite! Help me choose the featured blogs for the week!You only get one choice for a favorite though, but if you have other favorites, let me know in the comments!
Grab a Button!
Content in the Meantime

Follow me for future blog hops!
     


I linked this blog entry to:
Life in a Break Down

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...