Wednesday, November 20, 2013

What Are You Doing? Wednesday Blog Hop #29

Good morning! Welcome to What Are You Doing? Blog Hop #29! 

This blog hop runs from Wednesday through next Tuesday 11:59pm EST.

Your hosts:



Sara from Content in theMeantime
 

Kassandra from Coffee and Their Kisses



We have a guest blogger for the month of November! 
Please welcome Melissa from Deliciously Savvy!


Featured posts of the week:


Don't forget to check all three blog posts to see if you have been featured!

Sara's featured post of the week
Kassandra's featured post of the week
Melissa's featured post of the week

My favorite post is Darlene Nemeth's post for a DIY Rag Rug. She also wrote a tutorial of the step-by step process HERE. Looks like she has a hang of this rug making. They are beautiful!

Congratulations to the featured blogs!



Link-Ups and Blog Hops 


What have I been doing?


This week I've been trying other yarn materials. I usually use acrylic yarns, but I got my hand on cotton and wool. They are different textures, but they are both so nice. I am working on an 100% cotton infinity scarf and a 100% wool men's scarf.



I have also been putting together a collection of Thanksgiving decoration ideas: 
Thanksgiving Decoration Ideas: Candles
Thanksgiving Decoration Ideas: Flowers
Thanksgiving Decoration Ideas: Leaves

 Don't forget to enter the Cyber Monday Giveaway!

Now it's your turn! What have you been doing this week?

  • Please post the link to a specific blog entry, not just the blog. I look at every link posted, and I comment in every entry. If you don't post a specific entry I can't comment!
  • Adding your email address will add you to my blog hop email list. I will only send you an email once a week informing you of the blog hop. If you don't want to be emailed, just let me know.
  • If your blog is featured on this blog hop, I will be using the picture you posted on the linky.
  • I will share all entries on my Facebook page: http://facebook.com/contentinthemeantime
  • All blog posts will also be pinned on my What Are You Doing? Pinterest board, so others can see the awesome things you are doing!
  • Family friendly posts, please!
  • *NEW* I also added a LIKE feature to the list, so make sure you check out the other blogs and like your favorite! Help me choose the featured blogs for the week! You only get one choice for a favorite though, but if you have other favorites, let me know in the comments!
Grab a Button!
Content in the Meantime

Follow Content in the Meantime for future blog hops!
     


I shared this blog post on:
Wonderful at Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...