Monday, March 17, 2014

Majestical Jewelry Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I am so excited to have a chance to review Majestical Jewelry today!
I received the box last month. Sadly, the corner top of the box was pushed in. At least the jewelry was safe inside the box. I didn't know what to expect. I wanted something colorful, but I was concerned if it was going to be too flashy and fake looking.

When I opened the box, I was amazed at how beautiful the necklace and earnings were. Lovely and elegant but not flashy and fake. It was perfect!

There was also a beautiful blue bag to store the jewelry and their business card.


I received it a couple of days before Valentine's day. I wore the jewelry to work and at dinner that night. I loved how elegant I felt!


We went to a restaurant with a firepit table surrounded by couches. Glad we had enough light to take a decent photo!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...