Thursday, April 17, 2014

Crochet egg surprises and other egg-shaped crochet gifts

Once it's starts, I never stop! I saw these cute Crochet Easter eggs on Facebook, and when I googled "crochet egg surprise" I got so much more! These projects are so cute, and most of the patterns I found are free! My nephew loves egg surprises. Maybe I can make something like this for him.


Hook, Chain & Stitch (no pattern)



Bonny Bunny Surprise (on Ravelry)

Crochet_bunny_free_pattern_1_medium
Easy Easter Bunny (on Ravelry)


Amigurumi Bunny Egg (on Ravelry)


Easter Egg Treat Bag (on Ravelry)

And whatever you do, don't look for this stuff on Pinterest. I am going to be stuck on this all day. I already created an Easter Crochet board. Help me!



I linked this blog post to:
Party Button small

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...