Monday, May 5, 2014

Book Review - Treasure: You Are His and He is Yours by Ruth Hobbs



I want to write a little book review about my friend Ruthy's book, Treasure: You Are His and He is Yours. I may be a little biased, because she is a great friend to me. When it comes to understanding the Bible, she's got a way with explaining things so clearly. She loves to study the Bible, and the way she writes is not only comical but logical. She wrote a 30 day devotional on the Song of Solomon and how the story reflects how much love God has for us. 

 I had the chance to read one of the first copies of her book, but I didn't give her a proper review. Now I can make the time to read her devotional and give a good review.

Did I mention that her book is now #2 Best Selling in Christian Devotionals?

Her book is FREE on Kindle today! Download it on Amazon.

She also has a Facebook page, called Rejoice In His Word Ministries. Give it a like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...