Sunday, May 4, 2014

"May the 4th be with you..."

I have married friends that are star wars fanatics. She even wanted her son born today, May 4th. She did not go into labor though, but he should be born in a couple of weeks.

I was looking around the internet last week, and I found these adorable star wars amigurumi sets. These are so cute! I haven't tried arigurumi yet, but if I did I don't think I would stop making these cute things!


PDFs of Set 1 of Star Wars Mini Amigurumi Patterns - includes 14 crochet patterns
Lucy Ravenscar Crochet (Etsy)
I also found these free star wars patterns on Moogly.com. I already have the ewok hood pattern waiting to make.

Too bad they're not having a girl, because I know they'd love to do a photo shoot like this: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...