Thursday, May 15, 2014

Swirling Leaves Beanie from Creative Threads by Leah - Pattern Review

Here's another one of Creative Threads by Leah's lovely patterns. This is the Swirling Leaves Beanie, which is also one in a collection of other Swirling Leaves patterns she is working on.

This beanie was very easy to make, after I learned how to create the stitch.  The pattern shares a link to Moogly's Wrap Around Stitch tutorial, but I preferred the other tutorial she shared with us, the Connected Spiral Stitch from New Stitch a Day.


The sizes for this beanie is great, from 11" American Girl doll to 22" Adult. I was asked to test the 3-6 mo pattern. I didn't have a baby to try this on, so I tried it on my old baby doll and it fit. There's still some good use for my 23 year old dolly. Wish I got clearer pictures though. I was in a rush to turn the results in.

I will be making more of these beanies for my "baby hats for friends" project. It shouldn't be too bad when I can making a few of these quickly.

You can get this pattern on PDF for FREE from the Cre8tion Crochet website.
Swirling Leaves Beanie in 10 sizes, doll thru adult, designed by Creative Threads by Leah, exclusively for Cre8tion Crochet

I shared this blog post on: 
Love Bakes Good Cakes 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...