Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Finished hats and happy customers!

It's so nice to see finished projects in action. I've been collecting some pictures sent from some of my clients and friends. Most of these patterns were a part of my Summer Hat Challenge. I think I might try the challenge again this summer!


I made these Thing 1 Thing 2 hats for my friend's twins last year. Pattern is from Repeat Crafter Me with modifications.
I love their reactions to the hats. She said they didn't want to take them off!






This elf hat was sent to a colleague for her son around December. Pattern is from Swirls and Sprinkles.
She tagged me in this photo at Christmas. So cute!





I made these two infant hats for my cousin's baby boy in Chile. Pattern is from Cre8tion Crochet.
I love the picture they sent me! He was only 5 days old here! <3

Clau FotografĂ­a Newborns

The safari hats are one of my favorite patterns, and it's one of the most requested. Pattern is from Red Heart. This was my first attempt.




I've made a few more through the year, and I've been getting better at the pattern. Look at the latest picture I received from a client!

Colorado Springs Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...