Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Spring Flowers! Crochet Pattern Roundup


As I was organizing my crochet pins on Pinterest, I noticed that I had a lot of crochet flower pins. I looked through my pins and found my favorite flowers. Here's 10 free unique flower patterns!

crochet sunflower tutorial
Crochet Sunflower - pattern from Skip to My Lou

Here goes a free pattern for a Croco-Flower.  It’s quite easy and gives you an interesting 3-D effect.  It can be worked in any yarn weight.  However, heavier weight yarns like worsted or bulky weights works best to give it a sturdier and nice texture.  Even the good ol’ Red Heart Super Saver works fine for this flower.  Enjoy it!Designed by Lianka AzulayCh 7, join with sl st in first ch to form a ring. Rnd 1: * ch 10, sl st in next ch, rep from * around, join with sl st in first ch – (7 ch-10 loops)Rnd 2: [sc, hdc, 8 dc, ch 2, 8 dc, hdc, sc] in first ch-10 sp * [sc, hdc, 8 dc, ch 2, 8 dc, hdc, sc] in next ch-10 sp, rep from * around, join with sl st in first sc. Fasten off. – (7 petals)Finishing: Attach a 1” button sewn through the center of the flower.You may also sew Croco-Flower on a brooch setting so it is removable.© Bonita Patterns
Crochet Croco-Flower - pattern from Bonita Patterns

Crochet Dahlia Flower - Pattern from My Hobby is Crochet

Granny's Crochet Pansy Pattern
Granny's Crochet Pansy - pattern from Look At What I Made

Free pattern flower
Fantastic Curly Flower - pattern from Oombawka Designs

A Frothy Flower - pattern from Very Berry Handmade

Crochet Easter Lily (November Lily) free pattern flower
Easter Lily - pattern from Moogly

Free Flower or Blossom Crochet Pattern
Citrus Blossom - pattern from Simply Notable

crochet flower chains
Flower Chain - pattern on Starting Chain, from Happy Berry Crochet on Youtube

Golden Trumpet Vine - Free Crochet Flower Pattern
Golden Trumpet Vibe - pattern from Crochet For You
I shared this blog post on:
  Skip To My Lou Epic Mommy Adventures

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...