Wednesday, April 1, 2020

What Are You Doing? April 2020 Social Hop


Wow, it's April. How weird last month has turned into. I am working from home now. I am surprised by how much I am enjoying my time at home. I don't have to drive anywhere. I can dress more comfortably. I thought I was more of an extrovert. But I am seeing real extrovert's reactions and how uncomfortable they are being separated from other people has made me realize that I am a homebody. 

On that note, I have been trying to improve the look of the blog. I finally created a new title header for this monthly hop. I am now calling this a social media hop since we are including posts from all avenues of social media. 

Since things have been changing everywhere, let's start with the social hop first!

What are you working on? 

Got any current WIPs (works in progress) that you'd like to share? Have some vacation posts? Got any how-to videos posted this month? You can share whatever creative outlet your interest is in. Share a link from your blog, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, etc! 
  • Please link to a page or post of your blog/Instagram/Facebook etc, not just the main website.
  • Limit two links per person, please!
  • Everyone's links will be shared on my Pinterest page. Pinterest.com/saracraft

Enter your link information below:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


What else have I been doing?

I did find a pattern that I am focusing on at the moment. I am working on the Everygirl Sweater from Hooked on Homemade Happiness. I'm so happy that I am working on something for myself! The Caron cakes color Turkish delight was very close to the color she used. Hers is plum crisp.

Other than that, I'm trying to get used to this new way of working from home. I have done some new baking and cooking things, and I have created more DIY projects. I also have been taking care of my plants. I post more of my projects on my personal Instagram http://instagram.com/silvercchile.

How is life going for you in this "stay at home" time? Start a conversation in the comments below or on my Hand Craft Love Instagram page! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...