Wednesday, July 1, 2020

What Are You Doing? July 2020 Social Hop


Hello everyone, July is here. This is month 7 of the longest year (I didn't mean to rhyme!)
The virus is keeping some of us home and others on the front lines. There are still tensions online and in the news. A reminder to be conscious of others and support one another in the things we post. 💞

What are you working on? 
Got any current WIPs (works in progress) that you'd like to share? Got any how-to videos posted recently or in the past couple of months? Have any interesting adventures of things you tried with your family? You can share whatever creative outlet your interest is in. 
  • Share a link from your blog, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, or other social media platforms. 
  • Link to a post or page of your blog, not just the main website.
  • Limit four links per person, please!
  • All links will be shared on my Pinterest board. See what other bloggers have been posting!

Enter your link information below:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


What have I been doing?


This month, I have had an amazing opportunity to volunteer with my job at one of the testing sites in my area. I get to see first-hand what the swabbing process is like, and I get to experience it is the hot weather that is Florida. I'm so honored to be a part of the cause.

In crocheting, I had a plan to make a bag with this yarn I purchased from Target. I finally was able to complete it in one sitting. Here's to making more bags for the summer.

How is life going for you in this "stay at home" time? Start a conversation in the comments below or on my Hand Craft Love Instagram page! 

2 comments:

  1. Sara,
    thanks for your nice words.
    Please write to me about your experience, if you tried it, thank you
    greetings
    Uwe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll add your blog Hob to my link party list. Maybe then you will get more links.

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...