Friday, October 2, 2020

What Are You Doing? October 2020 Social Hop


Hello and welcome to this month's What Are You Doing? Social Hop! I didn't mean to skip last month! It was a busy month, and it ended with my birthday. But I hope you have many more posts to share!

The weather in Florida has been changing slightly, and a nice breeze has been staying around this week. Here come the holiday seasons!

What are you working on? 
Got any current WIPs (works in progress) that you'd like to share? Got any how-to videos posted recently or in the past couple of months? Have any interesting adventures of things you tried with your family? You can share whatever creative outlet your interest is in. 
  • Share a link from your blog, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, or other social media platforms. 
  • Link to a post or page of your blog, not just the main website.
  • Limit four links per person, please!
  • All links will be shared on my Pinterest board. See what other bloggers have been posting!

Enter your link information below:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


What have I been doing?
I did some work on the circular loom to make a few newborn beanies. I am also reworking the idea of making a dog crochet bed, and I want to work on some pumpkins this month!

What have you been doing? Start a conversation in the comments below or on my Hand Craft Love Instagram page! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...