Tuesday, February 2, 2021

What Are You Doing? February 2021 Social Hop

What Are You Doing? February 2021 Social Hop

What Are You Doing? Social Media Hop

Happy February! The year feels like it is moving faster every day. I hope we can stop and take time to enjoy the little things that the day brings. Are you doing something to make your day-to-day tasks different? Are you working on a new craft, or have you picked up another hobby? You can share your current projects here with any social platform.   

What are you working on? 
Got any current WIPs (works in progress)? How-to videos? Have any interesting adventures or things you tried with your family? You can share whatever creative outlet your interest is in. 
  • Share a link from your blog, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, or other social media platforms. 
  • Link to a post or page of your blog, not just the main site.
  • Limit four links per person, please!
  • All links will be shared on my Pinterest board. See what other bloggers have been posting!

Enter your link information below:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

What have I been doing?

In January, I worked on a few crochet beanies. I didn't get to talk about the Christmas Tree hat I finished before the end of the year. I also worked on a knit-look bulky slouch for a friend, and I finished the Lavender Beanie from the #crochetcancerchallenge. I received a sale on Etsy at the end of the month, so I am completing the order with a crochet beard and a textured headband(Links are to Ravelry projects)

What have you been working on? Share your work and start a conversation in the comments below, or follow me on Instagram, Facebook or Tiktok

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...