Wednesday, January 6, 2021

What Are You Doing? January 2021 Social Hop

What Are You Doing? January 2021 Social Media Hop

What Are You Doing? Social Media Hop

Happy New Year! I hope the remainder of your year has been happy and joyous. My holiday was full of old traditions and making new memories.  

We have a new hope for this year but also a new awareness. Let take each day as its own, and plan each day to be different than the day before. I know for me, the workdays feel monotonous. But making small changes to your daily routine will change your outlook on the day. How will you make small changes to your day?

What are you working on? 
Got any current WIPs (works in progress)? How-to videos? Have any interesting adventures or things you tried with your family? You can share whatever creative outlet your interest is in. 
  • Share a link from your blog, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, or other social media platforms. 
  • Link to a post or page of your blog, not just the main site.
  • Limit four links per person, please!
  • All links will be shared on my Pinterest board. See what other bloggers have been posting!

Enter your link information below:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

What have I been doing?

In December, I started a TikTok. I'm trying my best to learn everything I can do with it. I added a few of the videos as reels on Instagram. Although I might keep the Instagram and TikTok accounts separate. I want to keep myself accountable and inspired to crochet this year. What are your New Year plans?

What have you been doing? Start a conversation in the comments below or on Hand Craft Love on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...