The featured blog entries last week are from Debi at Piece by Piece and Krissy at Hot Commodity Home Decor. We have 2 quilters featured today! Debi showed off her picket fence design, and Krissy did a great job on her quilt. Congrats!
|Piece by Piece|
|Hot Commodity Home Decor|
If you were featured, grab this button and post it on your blog!
What am I doing this week?
I'm back on the crocheting wagon! I started a project on Monday night, and I finished it this morning. I was thinking of making a top with this pattern, but I didn't have enough yarn to continue. I think it's long enough to wear as a bandana.
I bought this beautiful bright yarn to try the pattern again. I bought this yarn at Big Lots. It says mixed yarn, but it looks more like homespun yarn. Hopefully 7 little skeins will be enough. It's a very simple pattern, and I can't wait to share it with you and see what I can make with it.
Now for the blog hop!
Make sure you visit another blog that interests you and leave them a message. It's always nice to make new friends! Don't forget to share this blog hop, and visit other blogs to see what they're doing.
And watch out for next week's blog hop. Your blog entry might be featured!
- Please post the link to a specific blog entry, not just the blog. I look at every link posted, and I comment in every entry. If you don't post a specific entry I can't comment!
- Adding your email address will add you to my blog hop email list. I will only send you an email once a week informing you of the blog hop. If you don't want to be emailed, just let me know.
- If your blog is featured on this blog hop, I will be using the picture you posted on the linky.
- All blog posts will also be pinned on my pinterest board, so others can see the awesome things you are doing!
- Family friendly posts, please!
I linked this blog entry to: