I love looking at heart crochet patterns on Pinterest and on Google searches. I created my first list of free crochet heart patterns in 2017. I wanted to add a few more ideas to the list. All these crochet patterns are linked to my Creative Hearts board on Pinterest, as well as paper crafts and decorative containers for Valentine's gifts. Take a look!
|Boho Hearts |
Pattern from Cherry Heart
Pattern from Mia's Heartful Hands
Heart Skin Care/Beauty
|Here's My Heart Scrubby|
Pattern from Yarnspirations
3. Scrubbies are all the rage along with handmade soaps and scrubs. Did you buy some scrubby yarn and are not sure how to use it? You can download the pattern from the Yarnspirations website.
DIY Mini granny square crochet baskets.
4. Here's a cute idea for a crochet basket with granny squares from guest blogger Vika Moka from A Moka Day. She guest posted on This Little Street with this cute basket design. I know this doesn't have a heart on it, but you can make the granny square design into a heart shape with the alternate color. This basket is great to store beauty products or even your current wip.
Heart Home Decor
|Conversation Hearts pattern from Sisterly Studios|
5. This next section is my favorite. I love me some decorative pillows, and these pillows from Sisterly Studios are so cute! (Paid pattern only on Ravelry)
|Candy Hearts pattern from Once Upon A Cherrio|
6. If you are looking for an equally cute free pattern, this pattern from Once Upon a Cheerio is it! I really like the cross stitch letters better, and she also has a free tutorial on how to cross stitch.
|Heart C2C Sherpa Pillow|
Pattern from Nana's Crafty Home
7. Another lovely crochet pillow, this heart corner2corner pattern from Nana's Crafty Home is a great addition to the creative hearts board.
|Crochet Pillow pattern from Make and Do Crew|
8. Here's another great pattern for a granny square style crochet heart from Make and Do Crew.
Heart Book Cover
|Heart Notebook Sweater |
Pattern from guest Little Things Blogged, posted on ClaireabelleMakes
10. I found two dishcloths patterns that I really liked. The hearts dishcloth above are originally from Mailinn on Ravelry, but the pattern information is in Norwegian. Filetstueck on Ravelry created a inspiration and posted the pattern in English.
BONUS! 11. The last item is a crochet heart doily from NotikaLand on Youtube. This doily is made with thread, but if you make it with cotton yarn it could be made into a nice discloth or placemat. NotikaLand on Youtube.
Check out more of my pins on the Creative Hearts board on my Pinterest!
(One of my pet peeves is not having the correct link on my board or a link that doesn't work anymore. Sometimes the blogger changes their site and moves their posts to the new website. Please let me know if a link doesn't work!)