Monday, April 3, 2023

What Are You Doing 2023 - April Challenge

 What Are You Doing? April 2023 Social Hop

What Are You Doing? Social Media Hop
Welcome to the What Are You Doing monthly social media hop! Spring is starting to bloom in Florida, which means sunny hot afternoons and allergy season for most. It already feel like summer. We hope that rainfall will come more this month.
Now, it's your turn to share!

What are you working on? 
Got any current WIPs (works in progress)? How-to videos? Have any interesting adventures or places you have traveled with your family? You can share in whichever creative outlet you post on. This is a monthly social hop, so you can post as many times as you want for the month. 
  • Share a link from your blog, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, or other social media platforms. 
  • Link to a post or page of your blog, not just the main website.
  • All links will be shared on my Pinterest board. See what other bloggers have been posting!

Enter your link information below:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

What have I been doing?
I finished three projects in March. One project was a Christmas stocking from January, and all 3 were made with yarns I have from my stash. I am putting together a post of the projects I have completed and where you can find the pattern. Currently, I am still working on the flower granny square bag that I will also be talking about soon. I want to see how many flowers I can make with the yarn I am carrying in my project bag. I may have enough to make 2 finished bags. 

Share your work and start a conversation in the comments below, or follow on Instagram, Facebook or Tiktok


No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...