Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Another yearly post and some crafty changes

Welcome to another yearly post! There has been a lot of changes in my life. I am struggling to get time to do many things. But I am learning to enjoy the time that I do have in the meantime. 

I'm happy that I am still crocheting, and I have been making a few new things. I still update completed projects to my Ravelry, and I'm still collecting future projects.  

In other news, I recently closed my account with Etsy and have been selling on WhatNot for a year now. I enjoy the handmade community and I can choose when to do shows and sell what I want. I have also been streaming my shows to Youtube. I keep saying that I will start creating videos, but it has not happened yet (again, time). 

I have also starting learning about junk journaling and art journaling. I don't have many projects to show off yet, but I would like to write a little about any craft I am working on. I hope I can share some more ideas and projects in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...