Friday, June 7, 2013

Woolite Dream Summer Outfit



AX Paris summer maxi dress, $46 / Calypso St. Barth fringe shirt / Short shorts / Topshop floral bikini top / Sigerson Morrison / Vera Bradley travel duffle bag / Hipanema friendship bracelet

I am a part of Crowdtap.com, and they offer mini surveys and challenges for points to win prizes every month. This challenge is from Woolite, to showcase your idea dream clothing style for summer. I finally have a reason to use my polyvore account more!

I love colors, and summer brings out the variety in me. It gets hot in Florida, so I can wear move light and loose clothing. I could not wear clothing like this to work, but adding color to my business attire make it feel like summer as well.

I linked this blog entry to:
Sumo's Sweet Stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...