Friday, August 23, 2013

Five Minute Friday: Last

Write for 5 minutes flat. Link up your post on  LisajoBaker.com.
This week's theme: Last


Top 5 Things to Bring With You on a Long Haul Flight   Jessica 39 s image of Off Long Haul Flights Wallpaper

This is the last day, the time that I have been waiting for. Tomorrow starts a new direction in my life. Whatever happens, I know I will be changed by the events of the next week. 

I will be flying by myself for the first time. I've flown with family, but never completely on my own. The thought of being completely alone is exciting and odd. I've never been away from family, alone for 8 days. Imagine the feeling I will get if I get this job and I live there for years. I know I will visit my family regularly. But I will dearly miss them.

This is my first time on my own. The first time I live alone. The first time I have been to California. The first for many things, but it will not be my last. I can't want for this adventure to start, where I finally get to experience living on my own. Things will change soon after that, but I am holding on to the moments of silence, to learn more about God, and to grow in maturity.

Five Minute Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...