Welcome to another edition of my What Are You Doing? Wednesday Blog Hop!
Love funky art, but don't want spend too much money for a print? Make your own abstract art with the help of TwoZeroOne's Art Attack tutorial. Who knew everyone could be so artistic?
Did you forget to clean something? Creative Home Keeper has a series called Forgotten Chores. It's a great reminder to clean the things we don't think need cleaning, like a laundry basket or hamper. Check out all her posts HERE.
Congratulations to the featured blogs!
What have I been doing?
I'm still waiting for a response from my interview last week. *sigh*
In the meantime, I am still working on this large market bag from a few weeks ago, and I have planted beets, lettuce and tomatoes. The beets are sprouting, but there's no lettuce yet.
Now it's your turn! What have you been doing this week?
- Please post the link to a specific blog entry, not just the blog. I look at every link posted, and I comment in every entry. If you don't post a specific entry I can't comment!
- Adding your email address will add you to my blog hop email list. I will only send you an email once a week informing you of the blog hop. If you don't want to be emailed, just let me know.
- If your blog is featured on this blog hop, I will be using the picture you posted on the linky.
- I will share all blog entries on my Facebook page: http://facebook.com/contentinthemeantime
- All blog posts will also be pinned on my pinterest board, so others can see the awesome things you are doing!
- Family friendly posts, please!
Grab a Button!
Follow me for future blog hops!
Ends 8/31 at 11:59 pm EST.
I linked this blog entry to: