Friday, October 25, 2013

Crafty Christmas Swap!


I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet, but I can't wait! Today, I signed up for the Crafty Christmas Swap hosted by Kit's Crafts. We are swapping Christmas ornaments. I already have some ideas stirring in my head! Hope I don't sign up for too many gift exchanges online.


Kit's Crafts

Here is the break down:
1. Sign up before October 30, 2013
2. Share the link for the swap with your friends 3. Check your email November 4, 2013
4. Exchange greetings and get to know the other members of your group
5. Create a crafty little ornament for each of the other members in your group
6. Mail off your ornaments 
7. Come back to Kit's Crafts on December 10, 2013 for a link party to see all of the other creations and share what you got!

Will you be singing up for any gift exchanges/craft swaps this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...