Monday, October 28, 2013

Finishline

I'm slacking on my blog posts over the weekend. I missed last Saturday and I'm missing Sunday and today (Monday). I'm so close to keeping up with my blog, but it's my procrastination that takes over. I tell myself, " I just have more important things to do". Sometimes I don't feel like I have anything important to share. Sure, I can write a mock post or review a website, but am I really enjoying it?

These are the things I think about when I write a blog. I don't want to give out any random information. With more people having access to the internet, more and more information is being thrown at them. I want to make sure I am making a difference.

(source)

This feels just like a race (my head works with metaphors and analogies). I usually tend to give up when I am close to the end. I can't breathe and my legs are weak. I haven't ran a race in a while, but I know how that feels. But it's a milestone for me to accomplish, so I will make it.

(source)

It's getting close to the end of the Ultimate Blog Challenge, but I want to keep posting every day. Only a couple of catch up posts and a few more days to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...