Thursday, October 31, 2013

Last Day of UBC!

Final post of the Ultimate Blog Challenge! I'd like to say I did it. I still have 1 or 2 posts to catch up on. But I think I can do that today. I even posted twice on some days, so I definitely completed 31 posts!

I write this as I am sewing. Through the month of October I have done things that I never thought I could. I've never sewn a project this big (I am going to write a separate post about what I'm sewing soon).


I have been planning this last entry for a week now. I was thinking about all the reasons why I was writing and creating a blog, sharing ideas, etc. I love sharing information. I love receiving responses and having wholesome conversations about any topic. I'm a sociologist (I got a bachelor degree in Sociology so I am claiming my name!).

Last week I was writing a comment to another blogger, and I realized something. I settled with the blog name Content in the Meantime. I wanted to make a place for me to enjoy the little things as seasons of my life are passing, as I am waiting for the next best thing to come. And I realized that I am content in where I am and what I am doing right now.

There's always the urgency of something new and different. Yes, I want to get married. Yes, I want to travel. Yes, I want to have children and learn all the things about being a mom. But I am enjoying where I am now. And I will enjoy the place I am going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...