Monday, October 14, 2013

Spooky decorations out of milk jugs

I've been wanting to write a few posts about recycling milk jugs. You can make so many things out of them. When I saw some of these Halloween ideas I started researching more. Here's a collection of outdoor decorations you can make with ordinary milk jugs.

Picture
(source)
I've seen so many jack-o-lantern milk jugs, but I like these jugs with a yellow/orange glow.

(source)
Here's another type of ghost milk jugs with inexpensive solar lights you can buy from the dollar store.

Milk Bottle Ghosts | The Purple Pumpkin Blog
(source)
Here's another variation with glow sticks.

Other things that can be made from milk jugs:

Here's a nice idea for garland or a banner. You can cut the milk jugs in any shape you want.

(source)
This is one of the best ideas to make a skeleton out of milk jugs. 

Check out the blogs I linked for directions on these projects and more ideas. 

I linked this blog entry to:
This Mama Loves - Fun Halloween Crafts Roundup

Summers Acres: The HomeAcre Hop All My Bloggy Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...