Monday, December 30, 2013

New Year's "What Are You Doing?" Blog Hop Week 1

Wow! 10 days have gone by since my last post. The holidays have been busy with buying all the right presents for everyone. I even crocheted a few gifts. I love it when people are delighted with their presents!

I feel like I spoiled myself this week. The university is closed, so I had 10 lovely days at home. Even when I had to drive my sister to work, and when I had to get my car fixed for the weekend, it was still a wonderful time off. I slept in a few days, and I stayed up a little longer at nights. I have to change that now since I go back to work on Thursday. I caught up with Season 7 of Doctor Who. I enjoyed some great time with family and friends. This is the best end to the year!

This week I am making the blog hop last for 2 weeks, since I missed last week's blog hop, and that'll give some time to catch up on blog posts. I will also have a regularly scheduled blog hop, so there will be 2 hops you can share on! HAPPY  NEW YEAR!


This New Year's blog hop runs from Monday, December 30th through Tuesday, January 14, 2014 11:59pm EST.

Your hosts:


Sara from Content in theMeantime
 

Kassandra from Coffee and Their Kisses



Featured posts of the week:


Don't forget to check all the blog posts to see if you have been featured!

Sara's featured post of the week
Kassandra's featured post of the week



My favorite post from the last blog hop is from Dolly Creates: DIY Colorblock Infinity Scarf. Learning how to knit is one of my new year's resolutions. Maybe I will try this soon! Thanks Dolly

Congratulations to the featured blogs!


Link-Ups and Blog Hops 


Now it's your turn! What have you been doing this week?

  • Please post the link to a specific blog entry, not just the blog. I look at every link posted, and I comment in every entry. If you don't post a specific entry I can't comment!
  • Adding your email address will add you to my blog hop email list. I will only send you an email once a week informing you of the blog hop. If you don't want to be emailed, just let me know.
  • If your blog is featured on this blog hop, I will be using the picture you posted on the linky.
  • All blog posts will also be pinned on my What Are You Doing? Pinterest board, so others can see the awesome things you are doing!
Follow Sara @ Content in the Meantime's board What Are You Doing? Blog Hop Entries on Pinterest.
    • Family friendly posts, please!
    Grab a Button!
    Content in the Meantime

    Follow Content in the Meantime for future blog hops!
         

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Printfriendly

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...