Monday, January 13, 2014

Weight Loss 2014 - Motivation

So I'm back at it again. Another year, another resolution to lose weight. I already have everything I need to do this. I know what kinds of exercises I enjoy doing. I know which foods are best for me. The thing I need the most is motivation. Sometimes when the motivation runs out from friends on Facebook, my motivation dwindles. I know what I need to do, I just have to do it!

I've been walking again, and I'm bringing in my lunch to work. I'm looking for an inexpensive place to work out or do group fitness. I also found this interesting website called giveit100.com. You can log something that you want to learn or practice for 100 days and show your improvements. It's pretty neat to see these short videos of people practicing and achieving. I saw this video and it encouraged me. Here's to the next 100 days.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...