Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Crochet a Sashay Ruffle Scarf


Yvette Marie Crafts has a great video on how to use Sashay yarn to create a ruffle scarf. I think the video above is much better than the Red Heart video they posted on their website.

I had to revisit this video again because my friend bought more yarn for me to make her more scarves. Yvette also sells her pattern on her Yvette Marie Crafts blog. She has three different patterns for a knit version, a crochet version and a chain version. I was thinking of writing some comments, but this video give a pretty clear explanation of the crochet chain version and the "real" crochet version as she calls it. There may be some other great ruffle scarf videos that I haven't seen yet. But this is the video I used to learn.



This is the first ruffle scarf I made, and I am working on a lovely pink and grey one right now.



~ Sara

I linked this blog post to:
Love Bakes Good Cakes Epic Mommy Adventures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...