Monday, June 23, 2014

VBS Splash Camp

I've been so busy this past week! I didn't have time to put some posts together like I wanted to, but I do want to write about the vacation Bible school I was a part of last week. It was only for 3 days in the mornings. At first I wished VBS lasted all week, but in the end I was glad it didn't! I still had to work in the afternoons, but I was grateful to be there.

I was especially grateful because I was in charge of the kid's worship. It's always fun to sing and dance with them! I'm on the stage giving instructions.

Then we split the kids up into 3 age groups, and they were off on rotations to do crafts...

listen and participate in Bible time...

And enjoy some snacks before...

enjoying some water fun with this large slip and slide the some of the men built! 
Looks like a great pinterest project! Too bad I didn't get a picture of the large inflateable water slide on the last day! It was fun for even the youth leaders.

Now it's time for 2 weeks recovery and catching up on my crochet projects! I am still sore from all that running around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...