Thursday, May 14, 2015

Pattern Review: The Hungry Caterpillar

My friend asked me to make a hat for her son's first birthday. The theme was the hungry caterpillar, and she wanted a hat for him to wear. I found this pattern from cRAfterchick and followed her directions. I was really happy with the results!

This was a different kind of project for me, because I had never used polyfill before. I'm glad I got the chance to buy a bag of it, so now I can do other projects like amigurumis and other stuffed parts for beanies. 


I wish I took more pictures of the party. All the snacks were themed from the book too, with apples, pears, plums, strawberries, and oranges.
 

They even had awesome cupcakes!
A photo posted by Lorenzo Cantera (@lcgram) on


The birthday boy seemed to enjoy throwing the beanie around and making me pick it up.


At least his older brother wanted to take pictures with the beanie on his head. I think I will have to make one for him too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...