Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Crochet Style Ideas: Free People

I don't normally go to the mall, but when I do, I'm always on the lookout for some fun crochet designs or DIY ideas. 

Every time I see something, I think to myself, I can make that. I think it might just be an excuse to not buy the item, or sometimes I'm inspired to try making something on my own. I've made market bags that are similar. Once I figure out how to add the top portion with the straps, I might try it out. Or make my own version. This is a tote or bucket style bag. I couldn't find the link on the website.
Tote or bucket bag (no link)

I love the back straps on this bra, although it might not give me as much support. Who knows, it's a great idea for all these open back shirts I've been seeing lately. Maybe I can make a crochet version? That's what I always say.

Strappy Back Bra
 Who needs back pockets on shorts, when you can have these embroidered? Make me want to put a needle design to all my jeans. I remember when embroidery on jeans used to be the cool thing...
Elsa Embroidered Shorts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...