Wednesday, December 16, 2015

My first craft show! TBEC Rock and Roll Holiday Market

I've been a part of my local city Etsy group, and I've been watching all of the craft shows people have been posting about. I have been waiting for a year to try a show, and I'm glad I had the chance to be a part of the Tampa Bay Etsy Crew's holiday market. 


My boyfriend also joined, sharing his t-shirt designs from Lines and Dashes. It was his first show too, and he was excited to sell his hand printed shirts. I was so happy we got to share a tent together. I don't think I had enough items to fill a full table, but I brought enough to fill half!




I brought a variety of items I had on hand, mostly hats that I made as a tester, a few headbands that I made while we sat at our booth, cowls, koozies, and some small purses I made especially for the market. I was also testing to see what would be the best items to make more of.



People passed by and looked at the items. Everyone admired the Minnie ears hat and the stormtrooper sack hat, a perfect eye catcher with the Star Wars movie coming out soon. I did get a couple of sales for headbands and storm trooper koozies. Overall, it was a great event with a great group of people that were very helpful. 

If you have an Etsy page, make sure to look for your local Etsy group and join in their craft shows. They have been a great help in learning about selling online and in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...