Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Amazon prime - crochet edition!

I love looking for crochet items on Amazon. Since it is Prime Day today, I wanted to share what is on my crochet wish list. (These are affiliated links 

Yarns

First off is yarn. I can never have enough black yarn, and Amazon has a variety of prices for all colors of the Red Heart Super Saver yarns. 

If you want to try the Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable yarns, here is a deal on Amazon for this lovely color scheme. There is also a deal on Lion Brand Landscapes.



Caron simply soft is one of my favorite yarns because of the truly soft feel and it has a variety of colors. Check this Harvest Red color available for a good price.



Accessories

I have never tried stitch markers before. I always used colored paper clips that I found at work. This Amazon deal looks like a good buy.


There have always been times where I would have rather has this row counter instead of having to count and recount my rows.


Books

The last two items are books available on Amazon. I love it when I can find low-cost or even free books on crocheting and different stitch methods. I love a stylish crochet handbag, and this book looks like a good one to try out. No crochet order is complete without the purchase of The Complete Book of Crochet Stitch Designs. I have heard so many people talking about how great this book is. 

 


Sara de la Cantera is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...